Breaking NewsBitcoin Is The Biggest Legal Front-Running Opportunity I’ve Ever Seen: Pal (Cryptocurrency:BTC-USD)        Voyager Digital Buys European Crypto Exchange Focused on Institutional Investors        Immutable Announces Immutable X for Layer 2 Scalability        Novogratz says bitcoin is digital gold, not a currency for now        EOS, BAT, Stellar Lumens Price Analysis: 23 October        Internet of Things & Big Data on the Bitcoin SV Blockchain        Bitcoin Expert Names Piled Up! Here are the details        Ethereum Developer Wants N. Korea Sanctions Charge Tossed        What the Google Antitrust Lawsuit Means for Web 3        Racketeering Suit Rewrite Bid Shows ‘Bad Faith,’ BitMEX Says        Legislators Seek Clearer Regulatory Path For Digital Tokens        Blockchain In Automotive Market In-Depth Analysis including key players IBM (US), Microsoft (US …        AirAsia launches Thai cargo-only flights with blockchain platform        Charles Hoskinson Condemns Pro-Biden Emails from a Paid Service Provider        The Crypto Daily – The Movers and Shakers – October 24th, 2020        Novogratz Says Bitcoin Prices Will Go a Lot Higher        Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency ATMs Market Impressive Gains including key players General Bytes …        Alchemint to begin airdropping FLM to its platform users on October 25th        Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple’s XRP – Daily Tech Analysis – October 24th, 2020        PayPal said to be in talks to buy crypto custodian BitGo        Why there’ll by no means be greater than 21 million Bitcoin (BTC)        Will Bitcoin or gold provide higher returns under quantitative easing environment?        Expensify CEO Emails 10 Million Customers Urging Them to Vote for Biden        US Moves to Cast a Wider Net for Catching Money Launderers, Crypto or Otherwise        Feds Seek Data on Small-Dollar, Crypto Payments to Hunt Crime        Blockchain is still far from maturity, says China’s former IT minister        Blockchain still immature: Chinese ex-official        Cryptocurrency Services Market Size, Production, Consumption, Export and Import, Growth Rate …        KuCoin Hackers Move $1.26 Million in Ether to Coin Mixer        LabCFTC Opens Registration For Final “Empower Innovation 2020” Event On November 17 …        Is Convergence the Future of DeFi? InfinityDefi Tells Who Will Dominate the Field        Price analysis 10/23: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, LINK, DOT, LTC, ADA, BSV        Threat automation, decentralized architecture among emerging post-COVID cyber trends  

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Central Bank Digital Currencies or CBDCs

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Central Bank Digital Currencies or CBDCs | Hacker Noon

Less than 1% of the world’s population uses cryptocurrencies. And whether the remaining 99% want to use them or not, it doesn’t matter anymore. Central banks are developing the government-issued cryptocurrencies, and they will make you want it. Central bank digital currency, for short CBDC, is not just some dystopian future anymore.